Does a connection automatically established between the base in Bluetooth mode and the activated mobile in range?
A connection is automatically established between the base in Bluetooth mode and the activated mobile in range:
- If a call arrives via the mobile's GSM connection
- If you attempt to make a call on the base via the GSM connection
If Bluetooth mode is deactivated on the base:
- Open the list of known devices.
- Select the activated mobile (marked).
- Press the display key Options.
- Select Connect Mobile and press OK.
Bluetooth is activated on the base. The base connects to the mobile.
You can also assign this function to a function key on the base:
- Press and hold the display/function key until a list of possible key assignments is displayed.
- Select the function Connect Mobile and press OK.
If the mobile is taken beyond the Bluetooth range of the base, you should re-establish the connection between the two as soon as the mobile is within range again(see above). This will ensure that a GSM call either to the base or from the base using the GSM connection is transferred.