Why I always get an error message, if I try to initiate an outgoing call with Outlook?
In order to use Telephony Mode of Gigaset QuickSync, the following requirements have to be met:
- Gigaset QuickSync has to be installed properly.
- Telephony Mode has to be activated in the Gigaset Quick Sync.
- The “Dial options” of your contact application needs to be properly configured to use the Gigaset QuickSync line
- The telephone number in Outlook must have the format "+Country Code (Area Code) #######."
Example: +49 (425) 5551212
- Windows Telephony service has to be installed and enabled. This is the default setting in Windows.
Setting up the Gigaset QuickSync line in the Outlook Dialling options:
- Open the Contacts folder in Outlook .
- Click New call in the Actions >> Call Contanct menu.
- Click Dialling options in the New call dialogue.
- In the Connect using line tab, select the Gigaset QuickSync line.
- Confirm your entry with " OK ".
- Close the New call dialogue.
Further and comprehensive information you will also find in the Help of the Gigaset QuickSync.