How can I copy/send the directory to another handset?
- To transfer the directory to another handset use the following procedure:
- Open the directory
- Scroll horizontally using the option slider to the right until you can select "copy list"
- Select the copy destination (Internal handset or Bluetooth-Device)
- Select the internal user and the data transfer starts
- The sending and receiving handsets must both be registered to the same base.
- The other handset and the base can send and receive directory entries.
- You can transfer the entire directory, an individual entry or several individual entries.
- An external call interrupts the transfer.
- Caller pictures and sounds are not transferred. For a birthday, only the date is transferred.
When transferring an entry between two vCard handsets:
- If the recipient does not yet have an entry with that name, a new entry is created.
- If there is already an entry with that name, this entry is expanded with the new numbers. Where there are more than eight numbers in total, a second entry is created with the same name.
- If the recipient is not a vCard handset: An entry is created and sent for each number.
- Your handset receives entries from a non-vCard handset: Entries with numbers already saved are rejected, otherwise a new entry is created.