A message occurs in the display when connecting to the incoming e-mail server. What can I do?
The problems when connecting to the incoming
e-mail server may have the following causes:
- Your Gigaset is connected to the Internet.
entries for name of incoming e-mail server, user name and/or password.
Please note that the server has to use the POP3/POP3S protocol (IMAP protocol is not supported!)
- Temporary problems with the incoming e-mail server (server is down or is not connected to the Internet).
- The permitted number of VoIP connections has already been reached.
- Make sure that your Gigaset is connected to the internet
- Check the e-mail settings in the Web configuration.
- Try again later.