How can Save & Restore the configuration of the phone?
In the Web configuration on the page Settings – Management – Save & Restore, you can save the current settings in a file on your PC.
If you change the settings accidentally or you need to reset the base station due to a fault, you can reload the saved settings from the file on your PC to your phone.
Settings saved in the file include the following:
- The settings for the local network (IP configuration)
- The phone numbers/connections set up on your base station
- The assignment of send and receive connections
- Your own local area code and access code
- The network mailbox number
- The info services settings
- The settings for synchronisation with a time server
- The ECO DECT settings
- The settings for ringer melodies and volume levels