System update Android™ 8.1 Oreo™ 12/18
Improvements for version S116:
- Battery indicator for connected Bluetooth devices
- Warning for apps with high power consumption
- Display of the expected speeds of public hotspots
- Automatic adjustment of the system colors to the background images
- Addition of a search function to the settings
- Android security update from 05 November 2018
To ensure the security of your personal information and to provide you with the full benefits of Android 8.1 in terms of enhanced usability, it is necessary that you re-save your WIFI password. Please note that these adjustments may also affect the Apps you use.
We would also like to point out that some functions will only be available to a limited extent or will no longer be available after the update. These include:
-Camera Function Picture-in-Picture
-Encryption app from Fingerprint
-Stop alarm function Time-controlled switch-on / switch-off function
-function to select the storage location in the camera app
-Using the SD Card to expand Internal Memory
You can view and retrieve available software updates for your device at any time under "Settings - System - About phone - Update". To perform the update, please ensure that your device has sufficient charging capacity. We recommend that you update over a stable WiFi connection so as not to overload the data volume. Google is a registered trademark of Google LLC. Oreo is a registered trademark of Mondelez International, Inc. Group.