- As of this version, update also possible with a MAC PC
- Improvements for operation on multi-cell systems
- CLIP display is supported for incoming calls for Alcatel PBXs
How to update the handset Gigaset SL400, SL400H, SL400A, SL400 Duo:
- Please start the software "Gigaset QuickSync" on your PC. You will find it on the internet at gigaset.com/hq/en/cms/PageQuickSync.html
- Please carry out the update of the Gigaset QuickSync software if it is offered.
- Connect the handset directly to your PC via a mini USB cable. (Do not connect the USB cable via a USB HUB to your PC; failures may occur).
- Leave the batteries in the handset and switch the handset on. If necessary the device driver software of your handset will be installed automatically on your PC.
- Establish a connection to the handset with the Gigaset QuickSync.
- If a new handset firmware is available, a prompt automatically appears.
- The firmware will be installed on your handset in several cycles.
- Do not disconnect your handset until you see the message “Handset firmware has been updated successfully”.