How to update the handset Gigaset SL910:
- Please start the software "Gigaset QuickSync" on your PC. You will find it on the internet at gigaset.com/hq/en/cms/PageQuickSync.html
- Please carry out the update of the Gigaset QuickSync software if it is offered.
- Connect the handset directly to your PC via a mini USB cable. (Do not connect the USB cable via a USB HUB to your PC; failures may occur).
- Leave the batteries in the handset and switch the handset on. If necessary the device driver software of your handset will be installed automatically on your PC.
- Establish a connection to the handset with the Gigaset QuickSync.
- If a new handset firmware is available, a prompt automatically appears.
- The firmware will be installed on your handset in several cycles.
Do not disconnect your handset until you see the message “Handset firmware has been updated successfully”.
How to update the base station Gigaset SL910 / SL910A:
- Connect the base station to the Router/Internet via LAN cable
- The phone is in idle status, i.e.: no calls are being made, there is no internal connection, no handset has opened a menu on the base.
- In the Settings menu, touch System.
- Touch Firmware Update.
- Touch Update Firmware.
- Enter the system PIN and confirm.
Improvements in new base station-Firmware version 028 (previous version 026):
In some cases after recording a call on the answering machine (with SL910A) the display “Line in use” was shown. Telephony was only possible after reconnecting the power supply. This behavior is corrected with Firmware version 028.
Improvements and changes (base station: version 026, handset: version 030):
- Access to AM lists in case of full answering machine.
- Fixed repeater mode.
- Sporadic connection loss between base and handsets fixed.
- Installation assistant will be presented when pressing date or time menu if blinking.
- Optimized touch interaction
- Enhanced clock accuracy.
- Support of bluetooth headsets with PIN different to 0000.
- Enhanced battery management.
Notes for Firmware update:
- Pictures and ringtones stored on the handset should also be stored on the PC; these are deleted during an emergency update!
- When updating SW do not connect the handset via the USB hub; please connect handset directly to the PC.
Download this Information here: Download