Answering incoming mobile phone calls with a landline is so much more comfortable.
The Gigaset MobileDock transfers incoming calls from your smartphone to your landline. Now your mobile connection can be a part of your home.
Never miss a call on your smartphone again when you are at home. MobileDock transfers incoming calls to a fixed landline phone and its DECT handsets at any place in the house. Plus, with the smartphone app for MobileDock, you can even decide which handset you want the calls to be transferred to.
Especially designed for this purpose, the Gigaset MobileDock provides a secure place for your smartphones at home. And thanks to its quick charge function, it guarantees that you will always leave home with a fully charged smartphone.
MobileDock can be actively connected with two smartphones by integrating them into your DECT home system and giving you the comfort of using the wide range signal and excellent voice quality of the DECT signal.
Check-out the compatibility of MobileDock with Gigaset DECT phones.
Find more details about MobileDock in the FAQ section.
The MobileDock app connects your MobileDock with your DECT system in a perfect way.
Available on the Google Play Store.
MobileDock App Screens
* Caller information must be available in smartphone directory
SpecificationsGeneralArticle nameGigaset MobileDock LM550MiscellaneousMiscellaneous
- Caller information on Gigaset handsets*
- Be reachable anywhere:
- Calls to the smartphone won't be lost
- When GSM reception in buildings is less than optimal, the calls are routed via DECT
- Convenient calling using the DECT handset
- Proper place for your smartphone at home (no more hunting for your phone)
- 2 status LEDs for the Bluetooth and DECT connection
- One-button deactivation of call forwarding while preserving the fast-charge function possible
- Fast charging of a smartphone with up to 1500 mA
Compatible DECT telephones
- The CLIP information is displayed on the following devices: C430, C530, C590, C610, C620, CL540, CL750, DL500A, DX600A, DX800A, E630, S790, S810, S850, SL400
- All other Gigaset products will display "INT" or "INT x"
- Applies to System, AB versions, IP and GO, if not explicitly mentioned
Compatibility with Android™ smartphones
- With Bluetooth 4.0
- and Android 4.4 or higher
- Automatic reduction of the transmitting power depending on the distance between the MobileDock and the base station
- Radiation-free in standby mode, even if several handsets are used, as long as all registered handsets support ECO DECT
- Low energy consumption due to energy-saving plug-in power adapters
- Standards: DECT, GAP, Bluetooth 4.0
- Compatibility: with Android™ smartphones with Bluetooth 4.0 and Android 4.4 or higher
- Power supply: 230 V power adapter
- Fast charging of the smartphone via USB with up to 1500 mA
- DECT range:
- In buildings: Up to 50 m
- Outdoors: Up to 300 m
- Bluetooth range: Up to 10 m
- Dimensions: 148 x 88 x 58 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: Approx. 170 g
Download & Support
Gigaset MobileDock LM550Manuals