Notes on operating a Gigaset phone on the analog telephone connection of a router or modem
If you operate your Gigaset on the telephone connection of a router/modem, make sure that you have noticed the following points:
- Use the phone cable from the Gigaset packaging.
- If the router or modem does not have a phone jack, it is necessary to use the enclosed phone cable or the enclosed phone adapter of your router/modem.
- Connect the cable to the router`s phone jack / phone port / FON port.
- Please check if your telephone data (internet telephone number, provider-profile, …) for the used telephone connection in the router/modem were entered correctly.
- Please make sure that your internet connection is working.
If the problem persists, please contact your provider.