How can I conduct calls on the base and/or a registered handset via the GSM connection on your Bluetooth GSM mobile?
You can conduct calls on your base and/or a registered handset via the GSM connection on your Bluetooth GSM mobile (calls external parties via the GSM connection on the mobile or accept calls via the GSM connection) if the following prerequisites are met:
- Bluetooth mode is activated on the base and mobile.
- Your GSM mobile has been registered on the base and activated.
- There is a Bluetooth connection established between the base and mobile.
- The mobile is in range of the base (less than 10 m).
- For outgoing calls: The mobile connection is assigned to the base as a send connection, or the base can select the GSM connection as a send connection.
- For accepting incoming calls: The GSM connection is assigned to the base as a receive connection.