How can I define the GSM connection as receive connection?
Prerequisite: At least one mobile is in the list of known devices or a mobile is temporarily connected to the base.
Open Menu – Settings – Telephony - Send Connections
A list of internal parties is displayed (base, handsets, answering machine).
- Select the internal party to be assigned to the GSM connection as a receive connection and press the display key OK.
- Select Yes if the selected connection should continue to be the receive connection for the internal party.
- Select No if it should not be the receive connection.
- Switch to the GSM connection.
- Select Yes if the GSM connection should be the receive connection for the internal party.
- Press the display key Save to save the changes.