I can't register, what now?
This is how to register with Gigaset elements:
1. Click on REGISTER using the app or at my.gigaset-elements.com
2. Fill in the fields provided
4. You'll get an email from us
5. Click the verification link in this email
6. Your browser opens and you can see confirmation of your registration
7. Now you can log into your app or continue the purchase in the online shop.
You got an error message after clicking on REGISTER?
- Check that you have filled in all the required fields
- Check to see if your chosen password is strong enough
- Check if you have entered the correct security code
- Could you have registered with the same email address at an earlier stage? If so, you cannot use it to register again, you need to reset your password.
You haven't received an email confirmation?
- Check whether the email has gone into your spam folder.
- You may have entered your email address incorrectly. Please try to register again.
You click on the confirmation link in the email, but cannot see any confirmation of registration in your browser?
- For your security the registration link is only valid for 24 hours. If you registered, but clicked on the confirmation link more than 24 hours later, you have to re-register.
- The confirmation link cannot be displayed in Android browsers <4.0. Use a different browser to confirm your registration.
If you still can't register, report the problem and we'll take care of it. To help you as much as possible, please indicate in your message:
- If your Internet connection runs via WiFi or 3G
- Which app you used to register (iPhone app, Android app, Web app)
- Whether you received a confirmation link
- What product name your smartphone has (when registering via mobile app)
- What operating system and version your smartphone uses (when registering via mobile app)
- What operating system your computer uses (when registering via Web app)
- What Internet browser and version you would use to display the confirmation