What are the system requirements?
The following hardware requirements have to be met in order to run and use Gigaset QuickSync :
- PC or laptop compatible with supported operating system.
- One of the supported Gigaset handsets, see Supported handsets .
- Interface to connect handset to the computer: Bluetooth adapter (modern handset, like SL78H), USB cable (handsets with ability to update firmware, like SL78H) or Network connection (IP-enabled devices, like DX600A)
Gigaset QuickSync runs on the following operating systems:
- Windows® Vista (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 7® (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8® (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8.1® (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 10® (32bit and 64bit)
- Google™ Contacts (Cloud service via Internet)
- Windows® Contacts (on Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 und Windows® 8)
- Windows® Address book (on Windows® XP)
- Outlook® 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 (all in 32 bit version only)