Smartphone customisation: noble, extravagant, unique!
Individualisation options for Gigaset smartphones - the 3 options
Would you like to record a special date or personalise your smartphone with your name? Or would you prefer a motivational saying that puts you in a positive mood? You can choose from up to 26 characters in the elegant Gigaset house font. The engraving is single-line.
Models: All Gigaset smartphones
Passepartout picture print
Always be reminded of something beautiful in vivid colour when you look at your smartphone: with a photo of your loved ones, your pet or an unforgettable moment or place. Multi-line text including emojis can also be uploaded as a file. Or a combination of picture and text.
Full-surface image printing
Full-surface printing on the back of your smartphone is particularly expressive. Just the way you like it, with your favourite motif. The openings for the camera lenses and the fingerprint sensor are neatly left out so that the precise functionality is retained.
By the way: We can also offer you this service because most Gigaset smartphones are now manufactured in Germany: Genuine quality products „Made in Germany“.
This is how it works:
- Select your Gigaset smartphone.
- At the top right of the product page you will find the "Personalise product" section.
- Select the desired method from the drop-down menu.
- For the engraving option, click on "Engraving" and enter your desired lettering in the empty field and complete the process by clicking on "Add engraving".
- For the passepartout image printing and full-surface printing options, open the configurator, select a file and upload it. Please make sure that the image file has a high resolution. The frame marking on the preview image shows you the printable area. You can move, enlarge or reduce the motif. Complete the process with "Save". Afterwards, you can open the configurator again and change your selection.
- Then place the product in the shopping basket and complete your purchase.
- you can also discard the personalisation and continue shopping for the unfinished product.
Set the tone with a personalised engraving!
What do I have to bear in mind when personalising with motifs and texts?
The processing of the files sent to us (i.e. texts, photos, motifs, graphics) is fully automated. There is no checking or correction by Gigaset. By uploading files, the customer confirms that he is the rights holder or that the respective rights holder has granted or transferred the rights to him. If any trademark, design, copyright, personal or name rights are infringed by transmitted files, this shall be the customer's fault. The customer shall indemnify Gigaset against all claims and demands if the infringement of the aforementioned rights is asserted by third parties and the customer is responsible for the infringement. The customer shall reimburse Gigaset for all costs of legal defence and other damages in connection with the infringement.
In case of doubt, Gigaset reserves the right to demand corresponding proof from the customer.
If the contents of a file transmitted to us violate applicable law and if we are able to recognise this, we shall inform the competent law enforcement authorities.
This shall apply in particular if media with the following contents are sent to Gigaset:
- illegal depictions glorifying violence
- inciting representations or slogans
- racist content
- propaganda material and symbols of parties and organisations classified as unconstitutional or their successor organisations
- instructions or calls for criminal offences
- pornographic material
- sexual abuse of minors
- sexual acts with animals
- discriminatory material with regard to race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
The customer assures that no laws for the protection of minors or criminal laws are violated. This applies in particular to the legal regulations of §§ 184 ff StGB (distribution of pornography), 185 ff StGB (insult, defamation, slander) as well as to the provisions of the Interstate Treaty on the Protection of Minors in the Media.
Can I return the smartphone I have personalised?
Please note that a personalised Gigaset smartphone is an individually manufactured product that is excluded from the right of withdrawal.
Technical defects on the smartphone within the scope of the warranty conditions are excluded from this.
Does customisation affect the delivery time?
Yes, customising your Gigaset smartphone can extend the delivery time by up to 48 hours.