Gigaset smart motion: The intelligent activity alarm for people living alone
The intelligent sensors can be simply attached to a door and positioned in the room. The Gigaset smart care app makes installing the sensors easy. If there is no movement in the home within a defined period of time - because the person has had a fall, for example - the system notifies relatives via push notification on their smartphone. A reliable system for better peace of mind.
How does Gigaset smart motion help?
If there is no movement in the apartment within a defined period of time - for example because the elderly person is unconscious or did not get up in the morning - the system notifies relatives via push notification on their smartphone. A reliable system for better peace of mind that lets you respond promptly.
Individual components of the Gigaset smart motion package:
Universal sensorHas your relative left the house at an unusual time?
Intelligent sensors are mounted on doors and windows and report whether the door or window is open or closed. This lets you know if the front door of the elderly person's home is opened at an unusual time.
Motion detectorActivity through the night? Or no activity in the morning?
The infra-red motion detectors immediately register any movement in the elderly person's home. This lets you know if the elderly person is up and about at night, so you can act accordingly. You'll also be notified if the elderly person does not get out of bed at their usual time in the morning, i.e. if no movement is registered, allowing you to act quickly. The motion detectors send the information securely to the smart care app on the family member's smartphone. It must also be noted that the system will not detect small pets weighing less than 25 kilogrammes.
Base stationThe heart of the system
The base station is the main component in the smart care system. It is connected to the LAN and connects the wireless sensors to the smart care app and the cloud service. Up to 48 sensors can be connected to the base station.
smart care appEverything you need to know in an instant
The Gigaset smart care app makes it so easy for relatives to stay in connected with an elderly person living alone. As soon as the app is connected to the base station, it can be used to control all smart motion sensors and motion detectors. Plus, it's easy and intuitive to use.
The app allows you to customise settings, for example:
- Defining an inactivity period despite the occupant being at home
- Defining the day-and-night cycle (e.g. to determine whether the occupant gets up at their usual time in the morning)
- Creating parameters for each individual routine - routines can be easily adjusted/deactivated
The app also constantly provides information to let you monitor whether everything is OK:
- When you open the app, the overview shows you at a glance whether the elderly person is at home, as well as if there are any anomalies.
- Reports for individual routines (current and history)
- Notifications (push notification)
Gigaset care planComprehensive plan
The Gigaset smart motion starter package uses modern cloud intelligence. This is paid for via a monthly service plan called the Gigaset care plan.
The Gigaset care plan includes the following services:
- Always up to date: software is updated automatically on all devices
- 100% secure: Confidential data is stored in a secure cloud in Germany
- Always ready: Automatic notification of the selected relatives in an emergency
- Always connected: Easy to control using the smartphone app and automatic push notifications in an emergency
- All inclusive: No activation charges, no hidden costs
Gigaset smart motionGeneralArticle nameGigaset smart motionMiscellaneousDelivery Scope
Contents and functions:
Hardware (one-off cost):
- 1 base station
- 2 motion detectors
- 1 universal sensors
Gigaset care plan (monthly costs):
- Intelligent cloud solution
- smart care app
- Add up to four family members/friends
- Push notifications in the event of an emergency
- Daily statistical reports of all routines
(= defined applications) to detect any irregularities in their daily routine
Gigaset smart motionGeneralArticle nameGigaset smart motionGeneral featuresColorWhiteDECT ULEDECT ULE gemäß ETSI TS 102 939-1Rangeup to 50m insideEncryptionSensoren: Standard CCM AES-128 für schnurlose DECT ULE Authentifikation und Verschlüsselung; base-Verschlüsselung: Standard AES-256 TLSFrequency bandDECT 1880-1900 MHzConformity(R&TTE) Directive 1999/5/EC (Annex 5), Direktive 2009/125/EC+Direktive 2011/65/EUMiscellaneousDelivery Scope
Inhalt und Umfang:
Hardware (einmalige Kosten):
- 1 Basisstation
- 2 Bewegungsmelder
- 1 Universalsensor
Gigaset care tarif (monatliche Kosten):
- Intelligente Cloud-Lösung
- smart care App
- Einbindung von bis zu vier Angehörigen/ Freunden
- Push-Benachrichtigungen im Alarmfall
- Tägliche statistische Auswertungen aller Routinen
(= definierte Anwendungen) zur Erkennung von Unregelmäßigkeiten im Tagesablauf
Download & Support
Gigaset smart motion